Thursday, June 13, 2013 2:43:24 AM
We are happy to announce OnDemand3D version 126.96.36.19923 has been released!
Here are just a few examples of our software enhancements and bug fixes.
1. The VOI Overlay has been added under [General Tools] in the MPR Tab.
2. Polish, German validation update.
3. Implant Library has been updated.
- When using Import or Export, attachments attached with the [Add Attachment] (e.g X-Report, stl files) are also exported or imported.
- When using the [Shrink]↔[Expand] mode, the combo selection was reset. The Combo selection location is now saved when switching between modes.
- The Sleeve color cannot be changed.
- Fixed issue of the Nerve Point still showing in the [Cross Surface] pane when the Nerve is turned on/off.
- The Nerve on/off is applied to all Tabs (even the Verification Tab).
- Fixed issue of the color change not being applied in the 3D Object window.
- Default maximum module is set to 8 modules, and the order can be changed as well.
- In the Implant fixture dialog box, the wisdom teeth are exempt from selection, and tooth number is removed.
- The measured object is visible while drawing the region box using the Capture-"Region" option.
- The measured object is visible while using the Measure Tool to measure an object.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your software to the newest version.