Digital Implant Surgery Device
This is a digital implant surgery device made based on a digital surgery plan using CT imaging and 3D imaging software.
Accurate and Stable Surgery
You can receive accurate and stable implant surgery, including information about the perfect implant location for your oral condition.
- In2Guide™ is the first implant surgical guide developed in Korea, using the internationally recognized OnDemand3D™ software, which allows for a wider range of clinical applications
The advanced 3D technology plans implant surgery to provide easy and safe surgery. The surgery
can be performed stably with implant placement in the planned location, and it provides comfort to
the patient with a short recovery period.
In addition, In2Guide™ software has a library of over 100 multinational implant manufacturers, allowing for simulation of surgery using various implants and production of surgical guides.
- It was produced under ISO9001 and ISO13485 quality management systems and has been certified by the FDA (USA), CE (Europe), KFDA (Korea), and CFDA (China).
Incisionless Procedure of In2Guide
In contrast to conventional implant surgery that requires incisions, In2guide implant surgery does not require gum incisions, so there is less swelling and bleeding, resulting in almost no pain and a faster recovery with a lower risk of inflammation and infection.
In2Guide's Incisionless Procedure
Conventional Incision Procedure
From In2GuideTM diagnosis to surgery
- Using In2Guide™ 3D image software, the responsible dentist establishes an implant surgery plan
- To establish a diagnosis and surgery plan, the patient undergoes a CT scan.
- A surgical guide including implant placement direction and location information is produced based on the responsible dentist’s surgery plan.
- Accurate and stable surgery is performed using the produced surgical guide.
- Prosthetic Placement Implant surgery using the guide allows immediate fixation of the upper structure and temporary teeth, providing immediate prosthetic placement.
High Precision and Stability
Since precise implant placement is performed in the planned location, the surgery is stable.
By establishing a plan before surgery, it is possible to predict the surgery and reduce unexpected situations.
Less pain and fast recovery period
With minimal incision of the gums, there is less bleeding and pain, and the recovery time after surgery is fast.
Shortened surgery time
By using a surgical guide that includes the placement direction and location information of the planned implant, the surgery time is shortened, making it comfortable for both the surgeon and the patient.
Improved durability and aesthetics
By checking the patient's bone condition in advance and placing the implant in the best location, the durability of the implant is improved. In addition, implant placement that suits the surrounding oral environment results in a high aesthetic satisfaction for the prosthesis